Saturday, February 22, 2003

Sorry to Smurf you again

I am Brainy Smurf. Oh, I know, I really do have too much time on my hands.

I am watching Pulp Fiction, it is a good movie; I just can't stand Quentin Tarantino.

So, to tie this whole thing together I will paraphrase Jules (Samuel L. Jackson): Check out the big brain on Rob!

    Jules: They're filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.
    Vincent: Sausages taste good. Pork chops taste good.
    Jules: A sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie. I'll never know 'cause even if it did, I wouldn't eat the filthy motherfucker. Pigs sleep and root in shit. That's a filthy animal. I don't wanna eat nothin' that ain't got enough sense to disregard its own feces.
    Vincent: How about dogs? Dogs eat their own feces.
    Jules: I don't eat dog either.
    Vincent: Yes, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?
    Jules: I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy, but they're definitely dirty. But a dog's got personality. And personality goes a long way.
    Vincent: So by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he's cease to be a filthy animal?
    Jules: We'd have to be talkin' 'bout one motherfuckin' charmin' pig. It'd have to be the Cary Grant of pigs.

Oh yeah, my favorite - click on Fonzie:

No comments: