Sunday, June 08, 2003

Dinner parties suck...

I had a dinner party that I could not get out of last night. I hate dinner parties, unless it is me (and guest) and another couple. Last night there were about ten of us there and a few were mean, rich old women.

I really hate making small talk for the sake of making small talk. If I find someone interesting I can talk for hours, but "where are from?...what do you study?...plans for the summer?...blah blah blah..." just is excrutiatingly painful.

Well I made it through, thanks to Klonopin and a couple of beers. I know that's not a good combination but if I would not have taken the Klonopin first I would have been shaking and I can't pass up a good beer.

So anyhow, I hope that is the last one for a while.


[Listening to: The Needle and The Damage Done - Neil Young - Frisco (boot) (02:51)]

No comments: