Friday, May 23, 2003

Sleepy time and mini rant   

I was out of it all day yesterday. Did I miss anything? I tried to get something accomplished but I didn't. I was sound asleep by 9:30 last night.

Oh, I now have HDTV, only a few channels but it is pretty cool.

Speaking of TV, what the hell is happening at MSNBC? I saw Pat O'Brien doing an Access Hollywood segment on there today. I understand that the purpose of most organizations is to make money but losing all credibility in the process is disturbing. They now have racist Michael Savage hosting a show, Jesse Ventura will have a show, former Republican congressman Joe Scarborough has a daily show, and Keith Olbermann, who I enjoyed as a SportsCenter host, has one of the dumbest "news" shows that I have seen.



[Listening to: I'm Afraid of Americans - David Bowie and Sonic Youth - BBC Sessions (05:29)]

No comments: