Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Welcome Paratroopers!

Ms. Donna is now whining on yet another message board about being harassed by me. Okay, not exactly, now I am supposedly harassing DumbGirl. Nonetheless, she used the same old tactic that we've seen many times before. She has a new group of people willing to believe her stories.
see:
http://www.usparatroopers.org/nuke1/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2758

click on images to enlarge:



It's funny, she falsely accuses me of something and then recruits a bunch of people to do the very thing that she claims I did. At least Amy is above that. Amy only left one comment where she vented through an alias because she honestly thought that I was harassing her. No big deal.

Anyhow, all of you military types are welcome to comment here but please read the posts before commenting.

Thank you.

No comments: