Saturday, January 29, 2005

Goons

In the past few days we have seen how much of a uniter George "Dubya" Bush has been. The supporters of the Bush Administration's with-us-or-against-us policies and rhetoric have shown their true colors here and other places. They made false allegations of harassment, they have themselves harassed others who disagree, and they've even go so far as to say that they wanted to visit me and do me physical harm.

These paratrooper goons think that I am behind some plot bombard dumbgirl's blog with nonsense posts filled with foul language. Why? Because that paranoid attention whore that we all know told them so. So I got a ton of hits from their forum and the another forum of one the members. The results of those hits is in the comments of my posts below. But on their forum they posted stuff like this:
rlbgfish173
'Nam Vet
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:48 pm Post subject:
Kids, being I am from the old school paying someone a visit ment going there not sending e-mail to this fag, so where does he live?

Jumper208
Creator of this Mess!
Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:24 am Post subject:
donna wrote:
He lives on the east coast, PA, I believe.
It appears he's in Harrisburg. Hell sticky, that's only a few miles from us!

gixxer
US Paratrooper
Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:31 am Post subject:
This dude is a chump!!! A serious grade "A" O2 thief....Reminds me of some of the jackass kids I attend college with, too much time on
their hands and no value of service to one's country.


Jumper208
Creator of this Mess!
Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:40 am Post subject:
I still have his email, and yahoo messenger, so I can still play with him!


These guys remind me of middle school bullies who pick on the kids in the lower grades.

Actually being falsely accused of something and then being harassed by these guys brought back a forgotten memory that has been tucked away in my brain for many years. I went to an elementary school that consolidated the neighborhood schools in town but the schools in the outlying townships stayed open and the kids from those schools joined us in 6th grade. This school also had no walls between classrooms and we sat at round tables instead of those little individual desks. Well, at the start of 6th grade I sat at a table with three other people and two of them were friends from another school. From day one those two, a boy and a girl, did things to get me in trouble. The teacher would come over and yell at me because they threw something or made a loud noise. They also threatened to beat me up after school.

Up until that point I loved school. But that year I did not even want to go. My grades even suffered that year. I had always gotten all As but that year I got lower grades in a class or two. I was so shy that I could not even approach the teacher to tell him what was happening.

I hadn't thought about that period of my life for many years. I guess I would not be the person I am today if I had not gone through that.
"Everything Is For The Best In This, The Best Of All Possible Worlds."
-- Dr. Pangloss in Candide by Voltaire

So, back to the goons. They don't know me. I doubt that they read any of the posts on this site. Yet they come her and call me a traitor, a "goddamned fucknut", a "sorry ass peice(sic) of shit liberal", a "FUCKING PUSSY", etc. Why? Because they don't agree with my politics.

A while back a guy named Jake used to visit this blog. He was a former military guy who was 100% behind Bush. He'd come here and comment on my posts and I'd comment on his site. We disagreed yet we were civil and read what each other had to say. This was back before the war. I haven't come across many so-called conservatives since then who are willing to participate in a conversation. I usually get "you don't support the war therefore you hate the military and you hate America so go live in France."

So much for being a uniter.

No comments: