Tuesday, December 17, 2002

After a week of feeling pretty good, I was kind of out of it and shaking all day today.


Well, I am headed home Wednesday morning. I am not looking forward to it but I haven't seen my niece and nephew for a few months, so that will be good.


My brother will be home this weekend and we will do our xmas deliveries, he as Santa and me as Santa's driver and lackey. I really do look forward to that; the kids get so excited when Santa shows up at their door.


I probably won't write here again until after Christmas so here is a xmas story for you. I have listened to it every Sunday morning before xmas for the past 7 or 8 years on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday. If you have 10 minutes click here to listen or go to the NPR webpage. I really love that story, especially on a cold Sunday morning.

No comments: