Monday, December 01, 2003

I'm back...

I was at my parents' house all last week. I am happy to be back here sleeping in my own bed and in a cat-free home.

They got a new computer ( I also talked them into broadband) a few months ago and they wanted to network the two computers. I ordered a wireless router and a USB adapter for the old computer so that they could just plug it in and be ready to go. Well, this ten-minute project took me two days due to several factors; I'll spare you the details.

We ended up installing a NIC and running a cable through the floor; this involved drilling, borrowing a drill and a drill bit. Anyhow, they now have two computers connected to the internet.

My sister and her family went away for the whole week so it was just me and my parents. I got her back because her five-year-old has a birthday next week so I got him a drum. That'll show her.


[Listening to: Galaxy 500 - Reverend Horton Heat - Like A Rocket (album) (03:17)]

No comments: